Friday, November 12, 2010

Catch-22 (b)

It is taking me a long time to read this book this time.  I'm not sure if I am just not in the right mood for this type of book or I am just tired from my drastic schedule change.  But either way, it's taking me a long time and I am anxious to be done.

I am still enjoying how witty the book is.  The characters talk each other in circles and  I love how what was true one sentence is not true the next sentence.  There are still too many characters to keep track of, and the characters are so ridiculous that I am still having a hard time tracking which ridiculous character has done what.

I also have been trying really hard to find a quote to post, as I would like to have one quote from each book I read to keep track of, but I haven't been successful so far.  It's not really a "quote" book, the things that strike me are more revelations after a cycle of conversation and not one sentence.  

So my goal for the rest of the book is to try to keep better track of characters...... and to read for more than 3 pages at a time without falling asleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment